- Nail Care
- Nail Polishes
- Base Coats
- Top Coats
- Gel Nail Polish
- Removers, Thinners, Polish Dryers & Correctors
- Nail Files
- Nail & Cuticle Treatments
- Manicure & Pedicure Supplies
- Implements & Tools
- Nail Art & Jewelry
- Artificial Nails
- SALE AND CLEARANCE
- Disinfectant liquids and protective products
Last Product Reviews
WHAT IT IS?
A natural-nail surface cleanser and temporary dehydrator.
WHAT IT DOES?
• Cleanses and temporarily dehydrates the nail plate.
• Removes nail polish.
WHY YOU NEED IT?
• To prep nail at each and every nail service.
• Improves enhancement adhesion and reduces lifting.
• Removes contaminants from the natural nail plate.
• Prolongs the wearability of nail coating.
- Volume in milliliters
- Volume in ounces
Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, CI 42090 (Blue 1).
Saturate a plastic-backed pad with SCRUBFRESH™ and scrub the entire nail plate using firm pressure, paying special attention to the cuticle area and sidewalls.
Apply to one hand, let dry and apply nail coating; follow with the other hand.
Always use before primer (when applying enhancements).
Use on natural nails prior to nail coating application to help prolong the wearability of nail coatings.
Avoid use on nail tips.